Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Blog Award

I received this Sunshine Award from a very dear friend of mine Karen Knegten (Hi there, Karen! And thanks for thinking of me!) And she followed up the award with a few rules for passing it on:



  • Pass it on to 6 bloggers
  • Put a link to your nominees within your post
  • Let your nominees know that you are passing this award along to them by leaving by leaving a comment on their blog
  • Link to the blog of the person who nominated you for this award
So I have to choose six people to pass the award forward. And you know it's such a difficult decision because I've met some wonderful people and amazing artists since I started stamping. So here are my picks:

Cammie: Such an amazing artist. I am always wowed by her talent and I so enjoy going to the library on my lunch hour and picking her creations out of the Crafts 'n Things magazine.

Glitterbabe aka Stef: Love your sense of humor and so enjoy your creations. Thanks for always visiting my blog.

handmade by lilacanglia: Angie has been my friend for a very long time. I love her work and she always makes me smile with her creations.

Wendy: I love her cards. She has an amazing ability to make everything special!

Valerie
: My best long distance friend! She inspired me with her cards. She inspires me to want to be a better person. She's overcome so much with such grace. You go girl!

Betty: She inspires me to try new things, like making a blog. She makes wonderful cards too!

Thanks to all the ladies I mentioned. They've enhanced my life, made me a better artist and I am proud to call them friends. Enjoy the sunshine award, ladies!

5 comments:

Wendy Hall said...

Ohhhhhhh this is just amazing Donna that you would say such wonderful things about my work!!
Thank you so very much!! You have made my evening!
Hugs
Wendy

Betty Benton said...

Thank you so much Donna! I appreciate the award so very much! I have a blog now at http://bbstamps.blogspot.com

Stef H said...

oh donna! thank you soooooooooo much for thinking of me. it just thrills me to know i can always make you smile!

Carolyn King said...

Donna...you totally made my day! Thanks so much sweet friend! (((hugs)))

Lilacanglia said...

Thank You so very much Donna,
I really don't deserve this just lately as been a bad online friend and blogger,
But hopefully it will be back to normal real soon,
Thank You so much,
Hugs
Angie xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...